Reimagine is a Belgian company that supports organizations from all industries with the identification of new opportunities coming from AI related innovations. Together, we reimagine the clients’ organization leveraging emerging technologies and link them with the business strategy & objectives.
Our team of seasoned professionals has extensive Business and IT experience in digital transformation programs and can provide unbiased advice as we are 100% independent & tool/vendor agnostic. This allows us to select the best-in-market solution(s) for your specific challenges and opportunities. Personalized solutions improving the customer experience of your organization is what we strive for.
In order to complement our functional team we are looking for a full stack developer who can develop, integrate and link all technical pieces so that we can deliver 1 smooth end-to-end puzzle. You will be responsible to take new and innovative solutions (AI models) and build scalable web/mobile applications or integrate them within our clients IT landscape.
You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code, integrate and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
Doing this you’ll employ Reimagine’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- You are fluent in English (Dutch and/or French are a surplus)
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating, integrating and supporting great products
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues
- You have a good understanding of software development and programming languages
- 4 years or more professional working experience
Key Tech Skills
- IT Architecture
- Front end (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Back end (Python, Node JS, PHP, ASP.Net, C#)
- Databases (MySQL, SQLite, PostGres, Mongo DB, SQL Server)
It is a surplus if also you have the experience with the following topics:
- Create and/or integrate API’s
- Machine and Deep learning
- Mobile App development
- Responsive Web design and related mobile technologies
What we offer
A company that offers development opportunities in your job and a growing career.
A creative work atmosphere inside and outside our company.
The flexibility needed to achieve a good balance between private and professional life.
An attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits.