Reimagine is a Belgian company that supports organizations from all industries with the identification of new opportunities coming from AI related innovations. Together, we reimagine the clients’ organization leveraging emerging technologies and link them with the business strategy & objectives.
Our team of seasoned professionals has extensive Business and IT experience in digital transformation programs and can provide unbiased advice as we are 100% independent & tool/vendor agnostic. This allows us to select the best-in-market solution(s) for your specific challenges and opportunities. Personalized solutions improving the customer experience of your organization is what we strive for.
- Full-time internship (3-6 months with potential contract offer upon completion) to work on internal and client delivery projects
- Opportunity to grow our team of seasoned professionals
Minimum 1 day/week at our office in Brussels (with flexibility for remote working)
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project
- Assist our project teams in undertaking specific tasks (data collection/preparation/analysis) necessary to carry out the delivery of projects
- Minimum of working experience in data analytics of 6 months
- Ideally French, Dutch, English. If 1 of the 2 national language is ok
- Proven experience with Microsoft Power BI (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience with ETL, data modelling and statistics is a plus
- Knowledge of a programming language (Python, R, …) is a plus
- Desire to solve business problems with data, and transform data into actionable decisions
- Team player with a healthy sense of autonomy to seek solutions when facing a difficulty
- Curious and eager to learn in a growing “start-up” & consulting environment