Reimagine is a Belgian company that supports organizations from all industries with the identification of new opportunities coming from AI related innovations. Together, we reimagine the clients’ organization leveraging emerging technologies and link them with the business strategy & objectives.
Our team of seasoned professionals has extensive Business and IT experience in digital transformation programs and can provide unbiased advice as we are 100% independent & tool/vendor agnostic. This allows us to select the best-in-market solution(s) for your specific challenges and opportunities. Personalized solutions improving the customer experience of your organization is what we strive for.
We’re looking for a back-end developer to join our growing team. Your main task will be to develop, integrate, and link technical components to deliver a seamless end-to-end solution. You’ll be developing and integrating new innovative solutions into our clients’ IT landscape.
In an Agile and collaborative environment, you’ll be responsible for comprehending project requirements, coding, integrating, and thoroughly testing applications to ensure they effectively meet our customers’ requirements and expectations. Reimagine’s Design Thinking will guide you in creating user-friendly products with high performance, security, quality, and stability. Your technical skills will play a crucial role in driving our success.
- You are fluent in English and additionally in Dutch or French
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent field experience
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating, integrating and supporting a great team
- You are a team player, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines motivates you.
- You are great at solving problems, designing and implementing solutions and ingenious ideas.
- You have a good understanding of software development and programming languages
- 4 years or more professional working experience
- You keep up to date with new technologies and methodologies
Key Tech skills
- Good understanding of Software Architecture
- At least one Back-end technology (C#, ASP.Net, Python)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP API
- Excellent knowledge of Git
- Experience with Cloud services (Azure or Google Cloud)
It is a strong plus if also you have experience or interest in the following topics:
- Front end (HTML, CSS, JS, Responsive web design)
- Machine and/or Deep learning
- Conversational AI
What we offer
- Enjoyable team offsites, fostering a fun and supportive environment
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A caring and attentive team that listens and values your input
- Attractive salary package with added perks
- Abundant development opportunities and a clear path for career growth
- A stimulating and creative work environment
- A hybrid environment, remote and on site